Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Welcome to my dolphin blog.

I'm Payne and welcome to my blog.I just started my blog today.I love dolphins they're my favorite animal.I've never had a blog before.I have no idea how they work.

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!!!!!!!! Payne its Lexi I love your dogs pics. I think I alreatty konow you LOVE dophins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So you dont have to tell me. Anyways I'm glad we'er friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you look on my blog you will see what i mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Payne I saw your comment and you acted like your sister and said i was mean to you sometimes!!!!!!! It was a lie!!!!!!! And I know it was U because I saw you write at gt so DO NOT try to trick me ever again because you know i will just figure out it was U!!!!!!!!! Anyways I LOVE your background its SUPER pretty!!!!!! And its hawian which is even better cause I like Hawaii!!!! Hawaii sounds like a pretty place because my cousin went there and told me all about it and it sounded AWESOME!!!!!!! Anyways just wanted to give you a comment!!!!!!!! from your best best buddy (kayla)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its me myself I am AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I always wanted to hear that from somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Payne I can see you got a new background!!!!! I liked your other one better because you love dolphins and so you had the beach behind you!!!!! Anyways I have your present with me and I have Scoops!!!!!! And you coppied me!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause on my blog I put HEY ITS ME MYSELF HAHAHAHAHAHA and you said Hey its me myself!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a CRAZY kid!!!!!!! That was fun to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If your reading this i'm shutting my blog down.Its for the best. From The HeartBroken Payne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Payne,

    Cool blog! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete